Ayurveda Mana Clinic is located in Guruvayur. First of all, this place is visited by those who intend not for holidays in the resort, but for treatment and healing of diseases. The main principles of traditional Ayurveda are used by local doctors during treatment. The goal of these principles is an improvement in the patient’s health. The following diseases can be treated here:
- neurological disorders;
- painful feelings in the neck and back;
- diseases caused by the wrong style of life.
Rejuvenating therapy and beauty procedures are performed also in the Ayurveda Mana Clinic. This effect is achived thanks to using Ayurveda practises and following the recommendations given by the attending doctors. The clinic is located in the nature’s lap, so beautiful views during the rest and procedures are provided.
About Ayurveda Mana Clinic
Ayurveda Mana Clinic started to work in 2013. The distance to Cochin city airport is around 100 km and to the sea is around 5 km. The Clinic is not a big one: there are 12 rooms in it. 10 of them are in the main building, the remaining two – in the next one. One more building with 8 rooms has been built resently. In the nearest city to the clinic there is the famous temple of Krishna, the entrance to which is allowed only to Hindus. You can visit an interesting elephant shelter.
Ayurveda Mana Center is ready to offer you:
- Traditional Ayurvedic treatment;
- Highly qualified doctors with more than 30 years of experience;
- Good quality health rebalansing programmes;
- Modern equipment for diagnostics and therapy;
- Food according to Ayurveda principles;
- The food is prepared for a particular patient (served in a bronze bowl having healing properties);
- Comfortable rooms;
- Ayurvedic pharmacy;
- Garden with medicinal plants and herbs.
To book a tour to this and other Panchakarma clinics you can send a request by clicking on the appropriate button «Book now».