“Panchakama – cleansing from toxins” is one of the most important procedures in maintaining health and longevity. According to ancient Ayurvedic knowleadge the root of all diseases without any exceptions lies in the body contamination. Modern life, with its problems and concerns, affects not only the mind of a person, but also its internal organs and systems. Only clean body in all senses of this word is able to operate correctly.
Indian treatises on Ayurveda say that the entire physical body is literally permeated by a huge variety of meridians and numerous energy channels. If these systems are cleaned completely at a person, then the energy is able to move without any obstrucles, washing all organs with its vivific spirit. Otherwise, when there is a lack of energy, organs and different parts of the body are subject to painful conditions turning into chronic forms. No one medicine will not be able to ease you of ailment; only “Panchakama – cleansing from toxins” is only one sure remedy.
Panchakarma from toxins
Panchakarma from toxins is a wonderful alternative to medicamentous treatment. Throughout life, the accumulation of toxins occurs in the body of each person, and there are several reasons for it:
- regular malnutrition including fast food, crisps, fat food, fizzy drinks and using transgenic fats in food ration;
- excessive use of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products;
- synthetical additions;
- poor-quality products of the chemical industry.
Toxins are a kind of trash that accumulates in the body in course of time; this trash should be removed from the body obligatory. In the case of negligence, a person can get the strongest intoxication after a while.
In Ayurveda cleansing from toxins of the body and detox is called Panchakarma. This is a complex activity, which is able using ancient practices and knowledge literally in a few weeks completely to clear the human body from accumulated toxins and detox.
The essence of Panchakama – cleansing from toxins procedure
Panchakarma from toxins and detox is an exclusively individual approach to each patient. For Indian people there are no any medicaments and other various chemical drugs. Certified doctors of India make herbal compositions by themselves. These compositions can include honey, cow milk and natural oils that can be used only at individual survey of each patient. The prepared mixture usually contains from 25 to 50 very different components.
Panchakarma from Sanskrit means “five actions” The main part of the procedure consists from this number exactly. According to Hinduism five important elements influence on the person’s body and surrounding life. These main five “whales” are able to fully restore the patient’s internal and external balance.
Cleansing in Panchakarma clinique consists from the following stages:
- A great weight of unwanted mucus finds its “home” in the lungs. Vamana allows removing liquid with a natural way thanks to therapeutic vomiting. Considerable relief can be noticed at patients with asthma, bronchitis and often recurring colds after the procedure.
- Next the doctor starts to treat gall bladder and bowel. Virechan with the help of a special laxative removes toxic bile. Fever, shiver, dermatitis and various rashes on the skin disappear after detoxication at patients.
- The next step involves cleansing the rectum. The procedure is carried out by using cleansing enema with benne oil. After some time, problems with the kidneys, heart, bloating, constipation and many other diseases go away at a person.
- On the fourth stage the doctor starts to work with nasopharynx. Special massages are able to remove all malicious clusters from these parts of the body.
- The final step is bloodletting that is able “to recall to life” lost immune mechanism.
The course Panchakarma cleansing also does not recommend the patient a deep sleep and rest during the daytime. Sleep is favourable only at night.