Kalari Rasayana clinic is located on the shores of Lake Paravur, where recovery of the body and spirit takes place in the same serious traditions like in Kalari Kovilakom and bases on all established canons. Here Ayurveda is presented in its true form. Territory of the clinic is 3,5 Ha. The treatment program is made individually, corrected daily depending on the treatment process and is designed for a stay of two weeks.
Indications for Ayurvedic programs:
- Obesity and overweight,
- Sleep disorder,
- Allergic reactions,
- Gastrointestinal upset: ulcer, gastritis, colitis and so on.
- Disorders of the liver and bile-excreting tracts,
- Respiratory diseases
- Diabetes and other endocrinological diseases,
- Bilious headache and fibromyalgia,
- Metabolic disorders, including goat,
- Urological disorders,
- Andrological diseases,
- Neurological and neuromuscular disorders,
- Neurological and neuromuscular disorders,
- Arthropathy and musculoskeletal system disorders
- Gynecological diseases
- Control for age-related disorders,
- Skin diseases, including psoriasis,
- Treatment of barrenness (it is recommended to make treatment for a family pair),
- Psychosomatic diseases, including depression,
- And common cleansing and rejuvenation.
Each Ayurvedic program in Kalari Rasayan clinic is made individually for each client and is corrected daily by the doctor.
Schedule in Kalari Rasayan:
05:30 – A Typical day starts early in Kalari Rasayana .
05:45 – Fulfillment of main yoga asanas.
07:00 – 8:00 – Breakfast.
10:30 – Juice or fruits – for those who have passed the cleansing period.
08:30 – 11:00 – Appointment at the doctor. Procedures – for those who have passed
the cleansing period.
11:30 — Yoga Nidra, “yogic sleep”.
12:30 — 13:00 – Lunch.
14:00 — 17:00 – Ayurvedic procedures Individual yoga
practices for those who have passed cleansing.
16:00 – Fruits or juice — for those who have passed cleansing.
17:30 — 18:30 – Walking around the resort area, reading books,
feeding of fish (karma yoga), painting, gazing of sunset.
18:30 — 19:30 – Dinner.
What do you need to know before attending Ayurvedic program in Kalari Rasayan?
- Clients cannot leave the area of Kalari Rasayana clinic;
- Clients have to wear only those clothes that was given in the clinic, clothes from cotton is offered for wearing,
- Use of phones in the common space is not recommended.
- We have WiFi around the clinic area, but we ask our clients to use electronic devices only in their rooms.
- During the treatment, clients will be recommended to limit their communication on the phone and using all electronic devices.
- There are no TVs and mini-bars in the rooms.
* You can send a request by filling out the contact form to book a tour to the best clinics of Ayurveda and Panchakarma of India. Our managers will contact with you and consult about any questions that you have.
All programs include the following services:
- Consultation with the attending physician throughout the entire period of stay;
- Ayurvedic treatments and ingredients for them (massage, oil, herbs, etc.);
- Meals prescribed by a doctor according to the method of Ayurveda during the stay;
- Group yoga and meditation classes;
- Clothing (linen trousers and shirt, Bathrobe, changed daily) and slates;
- Transfer Trivandrum airport (Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram) – hotel;
- Transfer hotel-Trivandrum airport (Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram);
* Transfer from Trivandrum airport to the hotel is 1.5 hours one way.
Official check-in time is 08: 00 am.
Official check out time from hotel at 08:00 in the morning.
* Warning! The course of treatment is calculated on Ayurvedic days, when doctors can prescribe procedures. When booking flights, you must choose flights to get a full 14, 21 or 28 full days of stay in the medical center.
Anti-stress and cleansing – Manasanthi
Duration: 14 days
This 14-day program is designed to protect Your body from stress, insomnia, lack of care, fatigue and headaches, which seem to have become an integral part of our modern life. The Manasanthi program consists of classic Ayurvedic treatments such as massages uzhichil or sirodhara (exposure to warm oil on the head area), or nasyam (release of excess mucus, cleansing through the nose). This program is supported by yogic practices, as well as the use of medicines and herbal decoctions.
Rejuvenation and recovery – Panchakarma
Duration: 21-28 days
Before the Panchkarma process, a preliminary cleansing of the body is carried out, where the body is prepared for the release of toxins, thanks to the methods of Swedanam and Snehanam.
Swedanam translates as “sweat secretion”. This procedure turns toxins into liquid and accelerates their passage into the gastrointestinal tract.
This is followed by the Snehanam procedure, which is an effect on the body with warm oil, which helps to remove toxins from the gastrointestinal tract and strengthen elasticity in the soft tissues. Thus the body gets rid of stress, the work of the nervous system is renewed, and thus the energies of the Doshas are activated.
Only then is the personal program of Panchakarma compiled.
Ayurveda program of weight loss — Sthoulyagna Chikitsa
Duration: 21-28 days
Ayurvedic method of weight loss is based on improving the work of metabolism in the human body. The prescribed foods in the diet do not contain sources of Kapha dosha, which helps to cleanse and release from excess disorders in Kapha and Vata doshas. The program also includes therapeutic steam baths, herbal teas and yoga classes. These elements of the program help to significantly change the processes in the metabolism and recreate the true metabolism in the body.
Ayurveda anti-aging program - Rasayana Chikitsa
Duration: 28 days
This program begins with a two-week cleansing procedure that allows you to free your body from toxins. After the cleansing process, the program continues with rejuvenation procedures using therapeutic drugs and an individually selected diet. The goals of Rasayana Chikitsa are to stop the process of cellular degeneration and strengthen the immune system. This comprehensive approach helps to protect the body from disease, even in very adulthood.
|Room \ Number of days|
In connection with the repair work taking place in the clinic, an additional discount is offered:
15% – from 1 may 2019 to 31 July 2019
10% – from August 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
A prepayment of 50% of the selected programme is required at the time of booking. The 50% surcharge is payable prior to arrival at Kalari Rasayana, but not later than the date stated on the invoice.
Cancellation policy: if cancelled up to 30 days – you will receive 100% of the cost of the program for 21 days – 50% of program cost; cancellation less than 20 days are subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the program.
* The hotel reserves the right to refuse to check in, if the customers upon arrival at the hotel are intoxicated.