The Rajah Island Clinic is a part of the Rajah Ayurveda clinic chain. It is located on a beautiful picturesque island surrounded by the Kerala backwater. The island is 80 km far from the international airport of Cochin, so you can get there by a special motor boat.
The clinic territory includes three islands, two of which are occupied by the hotel. Hotel has a swimming pool and a large children playground. The territory itself is kept in perfect condition, with flower beds and paths for walking, plenty of coconut palms and mango trees, among which you can meet some exotic birds.
The Rajah Island Clinic hotel has a wide range of rooms, ranging from single and double suits to detacheed cottages located by the water.
Treatment at Ayurveda Rajah Island Clinic
The Rajah Island Clinic, like other Panchakarma clinics in Kerala, provides a large selection of Ayurvedic programs, both classical and specially designed for certain chronic diseases. A diabetes, asthma, joint diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, skin diseases, musculoskeletal disorders, nervous disorders, impotence, infertility, obesity etc.
The healing features the ayurvedic treatment combined with such practices as acupuncture and acupressure prescribed by doctors.
The Rajah Island Clinic staff consists of 5 highly professional doctors and 40 therapists. Ayurvedic center is equipped with 10 treatment rooms with windows that have a magnificent view of the lake. There are also 2 reception rooms, a steam room and 1 acupuncture room.
|Room \ Number of days|
|Big corner house|
|River View cottage|
|Small corner house|
* The cost of accommodation for accompanying persons not undergoing treatment: 24 dollars per day.
At Raja clinics, an additional 10% seasonal discount is available for treatment programs between March 15 and July 31, 2020.
The price of the Panchakarma package includes:
- Nutrition recommended by a doctor, in accordance with the Constitution of the body
- Consultation with Ayurvedic doctor and daily check-UPS
- Ayurvedic treatments (two per day)
- Yoga classes
- Ayurvedic medicines for the duration of treatment in the clinic Acupuncture / Acupressure – as directed by a doctor.
- Transfer from Cochin international airport to the clinic and back: USD 120
- Interpreter services during the consultation with the doctor: 50 USD.
Big corner house
River View cottage
Small corner house
There is an air conditioning, a TV, a safe, drinking water equipment, a yoga mat, a bathroom with shower in each room. Evening program for guests includes Ayurvedic cooking workshops and national Indian dances. It is also possible to make boat trips to the backwaters.